- Car should be easily identifiable – brightly colored or branded ( but not with too much advertisements )
- Not a huge car – at least 4 passengers can fit easily.
- Flexible Interiors.
- Allowance for carrying pets
- Good coffee cup holding arrangements
- I-Pod dock
- GPS dock for direct communication with the car
- A van like arrangement – for excursions, long journeys, load carrying capacity, space for a bike.
Thus, its a pretty clear picture for me now – My visualization for a ideal car for Car-share system would fall somewhere between a city car and a multi-purpose vehicle – A car which would serve both the functions – PRACTICALITY of a city car , and the JOY of an outdoor excursion vehicle , offering a great deal of flexibility and enjoyment of the long drives – and yes…..also make sure that the user doesn’t miss his own vehicle by feeling alienated inside the car !