Following points are very crucial during the interview – which reflected about the user of a typical car-share system :
- 33 years old ( although higher than the expected target age-group )
- Almost 50 % are female users.
- One who always desired to drive a nice car.
- One who is tired of the maintainence and high ownership costs of a car.
- 60 % of the users have a rented house.
- Tertiary educated , middle income group , and working class population.
- Has a tendency to be community minded, socially active, one who advocates others about what he thinks is good for himself.
- generally interested in arts and culture.
- Uses public transport, cycling and engages in walking very often.